Sunday 13 July 2014

Stac Pollaidh - Still falling short of the summit

Jun 2014

My old man joined us for a week in the Far North of Scotland and he said he had always wanted to climb Stac Pollaidh - so my only hill of the week was a repeat and the true summit wasn't even reached, for the second time! But if there is a hill you have a repeat this one doesn't get a complaint from me :)

Stac Pollaidh from the car park...



looking across Loch Lurgainn to Beinn an Eoin...

Stac Pollaidh a little closer...

Cul Beag...

Cul Mor, Cul Beag seperated by Loch an Doire Dhuibh...

looking North to Suilven, very high on my todo list...

Stac Pollaidh summit ridge...

the Eastern top, unfortunaetly not the highest point...

the view South to Ben Mor Coigach...

my old man enjoyimg the view...

my last summit attempt failed due to wayward terrier, my Dad's terrier is even more crazy!!!

the main summit from the descent...



No comments:

Post a Comment